I hate being a wet blanket, but when I see poorly drafted, poorly thought through work like this – i really lose it. A friend sent me this to sign, i took one look at it and rang his number to ask him my version of a dozen questions .
- Which laws do you want repealed?
- What about the age limit for consuming alcohol ? 16,18, 21, 25
- Should there be a license or should a government issued identity proof do for consumption of alcohol?
- Should the law on Marijuana consumption and sale be repealed (logic says that it is old fashioned too) ?
- How about the NDPS act of 1985. Should that go ?
- Should there be a time limit for establishments to shut down ?
- Should there be a decibel limit for establishments ? What about the SC ruling on noise pollution, is that old fashioned?
- How should establishments deal with PDA (public display of affection) ?
- Should they intervene if there is heavy PDA in public that makes others around them uncomfortable?
- Should people be allowed to carry fire arms into establishments ?
- Should smoking be allowed in public places?
- Should parents be allowed to bring their children into these places? How young ?
And for Gods sake before asking for things like Judicial commissions take a long hard look at the judges – they make ACP Dhoble and Mr.R.R.Patil seem like libertines!
for those of you who think that there are too many licenses for F&B establishments in Mumbia, do take a look — in detail – at the paperwork you need for similar establishments in NewYork